Villeneuve Loubet Plage


Studioapartment for rent in Villeneuve Loubet Plage

This apartment is situated in the very quiet area of Villeneuve Loubet Plage. Just a 10-minute drive from the International Airport of Nice Côte d’Azur Airport.

The property benefits from a close proximity to the Riviera delights such as the historical quarter of Antibes, the Provençal charm of Nice’s Old Town, the elegant glamour of Cannes, the picturesque village of St. Paul de Vence where there are plenty of local artist galleries set amidst the winding medieval streets, the beautiful seafront of Cagnes-sur-Mer and St Laurent du Var lined with restaurants and cafés.

This chic 1-bedroom apartment is found on the 3rd floor of a well-maintained building. The apartment features a lovely furnished balcony with views overlooking the Castle in the old village of Cagnes-sur-Mer and the mountains (Alps). As the apartment has been recently refurbished, the property benefits from beautiful, contemporary furnishings and fixtures.

The living area is bright with large windows that opens onto the terrace ornamented with bamboos. The main room is furnished with a large and high quality sleeper sofa (King size bed), also equipped with a flat screen TV with French cable and English news channels, a DVD player. WiFi Internet is also provided. This comfortable living area features a large closet with full-length mirror.

The brand new kitchen is excellently equipped, fitted with contemporary cupboards and high-quality modern appliances, including a full-sized fridge with freezer, an induction hob, an oven, a microwave and a washing machine.

Renting prices pr week:

June, July and August  800 Euro 
September, October, March, April and May  500 Euro
November, December, January and February   500 Euro

The rental period is normally from Sunday to Saturday.
In June, July and August the minimum rental period of one week.
Outside the high season weekend rental can be arranged. Minimum three day rental.
Price on request.

The rental price includes: 
– To be contacted by our contact Henrick Thibault, to schedule an appointment.
– Be greeted on arrival at the apartment of contact.
– Bed linen and towels.
– Handover of keys as well as presentation of technical devices in the apartment as WiFi, etc. 
– Provide a security deposit of 500 Euro ( cash) against receipt to the contact.
– Delivery of keys upon departure and return of the deposit.
– Full wash after your stay is included.

It is possible to contact Henrick Thibault under lease in the event of a practical problem.

Reservation of lease: odd@rivieradream.no

See calendar at the bottom of the page for available weeks.

Leasing contract will be sendt and 30 % of the rental price is payable on booking. The remaining 70 % payable no later than one week before the rental period starts.

The dinette: The livingroom:
1 2
The bathroom: Terrace:
3 4

Location of the apartment:

Vis større kart

 

Previous Month
  • M
  • T
  • W
  • T
  • F
  • S
  • S
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
Loading
December 2018
  • M
  • T
  • W
  • T
  • F
  • S
  • S
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31
Loading
January 2019
  • M
  • T
  • W
  • T
  • F
  • S
  • S
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31
Loading
February 2019Next Month
  • M
  • T
  • W
  • T
  • F
  • S
  • S
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
Loading

Available

Booked