Juan les Pins

Two-room apartment in Juan Les Pins (Antibes) for rent.

The apartment is located in the residence Villa Mikael centrally located in Juan Les Pins and was completed in April 2012. It is a two-room apartment of about 35 m2 with a 15 m2 south facing terrace and a parking space in the basement.

The apartment is suitable for 4 people and is equipped with a double bed in the bedroom and a double sofa bed in the living room.

The apartment has air condition, TV, WiFi, dishwasher and washing machine, fridge/freezer, microwave oven and an electric cooker.

The apartment is located in a quiet neighborhood about 5 minutes walking distance from the beach and the center of Juan Les Pins.

 

Rates per week:

June, July, August  860 Euro
September, October, March, April og May  650 Euro
November, December, January og February  470 Euro

The rental period is normally from Sunday to Sunday. Saturday to Saturday can be arranged.

In the rental price are included:

–     To be contacted (in English) by our rental agency, Cannes Property Services (CPS), to schedule a meeting time.

–      Be met on arrival at the apartment by a representative of CPS.

–      Bed linen, towels, soap and bath mat supplied by CPS.

–      Handover of keys and an orientation regarding the technical facilities in the apartment (e.g. WiFi).

–      Provide a deposit of 300 euros (cash) against receipt to CPS.

–      The return of the keys at departure and the return of the deposit.

–      Complete cleaning service after the stay is included.

 

It is possible to contact CPS during the rental period should any practical problems arise.

It is also possible to the apartment cleaned and the linen changed during the rental period of it exceeds one week. This must be arranged with CPS directly and payment made out to them.

Cannes Property Services can also arrange transport from the airport to the apartment. This is a good alternativ to taxi. The airpot-bus stopp going from 8 pm.

 

For reservations: odd@rivieradream.no

See the calendar at the bottom of the page for available weeks.

The leasing contract will be sent and 30 % of the rental price is payable at time of booking. The remaining 70 % is payable no later than one week before the rental period begins.

This is Villa Mikael as seen from the North

The apartment is located on the first floor facing the garden on the south side.

1_eng  Juan les Pins 1 eng

Location of the apartment:


Vis større kart

Previous Month
  • M
  • T
  • W
  • T
  • F
  • S
  • S
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31
Loading
February 2018
  • M
  • T
  • W
  • T
  • F
  • S
  • S
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
Loading
March 2018
  • M
  • T
  • W
  • T
  • F
  • S
  • S
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31
Loading
April 2018Next Month
  • M
  • T
  • W
  • T
  • F
  • S
  • S
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
Loading

Available

Booked